General Terms and Conditions of Business
General terms and conditions of the company Dying Empire GbR
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.dying-empire.com .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Dying Empire GbR
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer is made in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within two weeks. After fruitless expiration of this period, the offer is considered rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons “Add to shopping cart
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button “Continue to checkout”.
5) Checking the contents of the shopping basket
6) Confirm the contents of the shopping basket with the button “Continue to checkout
7) Enter billing and shipping address details and select the payment method
8) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “Send order
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the website where the customer’s details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent an acceptance of the offer. The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within two weeks.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at http://www.dying-empire.com/agb. Your order data are for security reasons no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs are added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance or PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he is obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for dispatch within 10 working days. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 10 working days from dispatch. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the contract is concluded. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail order purchases.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as a consumer:
Right of revocation for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Dying Empire GbR
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of the revocation instruction
§7 Revocation form
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
Dying Empire GbR
I/we () hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us () for the purchase of the following goods ()/the provision of the following service ()
Ordered on ()/received on ()
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
German and English are available as contract languages.
Status of the AGB Aug.2020
Free AGB created by agb.de